Top 3 Reasons to Join Us
- Highly motivated, young, friendly, fast growth environment
- Attractive benefits
- Clear and stable career path
Enable Startup is Da Nang based company with 30 developers and designers. Enable Startup is delivering optimized products, projects to global clients with cutting edge technologies. Most of the clients are startup companies and enterprises in Asia. We are looking for creative and analytical problem-solvers to join our IoT team and help us continue to improve our services and processes so that our members and customers can reach their goals. As a company that heavily relies on cutting-edge IT operations to serve its clients, Enable Startup is seeking ambitious individuals with a strong team mentality and a genuine passion for software engineering. Join a company where programming, design and quality is expected, appreciated, and nurtured.
- Research, design, develop and test cutting-edge technologies.
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Be able to transform proof of concept to become a real product
- Communicate and report internally or directly to the client on status or result of work.
- Participate in on-board training and probation challenges
- Analyze solution requirements, feature requests, and defects to determine the best course of action to deliver reliable customer solutions
- Develop web and mobile customer-facing solutions and software improvements
- Ensure software meets all functional and non-functional requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
Skills & experience
- 6 months of Software Engineering experience on Python/Django
- Strong software design skills with a deep understanding of object-oriented programming fundamentals and design patterns
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL,...)
- Good Docker skills is advantageous.
- Experience creating software architecture and design documents.
- Comfortable working with existing code and writing code from scratch.
- Familiar with source control systems (Git) is preferred.
- Strong communication abilities, both written and verbal+
Why you’ll love working here
- Truly a friendly working environment, focusing on personal development, training, and satisfaction
- Have a big chance to grow up faster with a sustainable career path.
- Clear career development path for both professional and personal growth.
- Many opportunities to learn new technologies
- Quarterly and annual bonus, annual health care insurance, and yearly performance review
The recruitment process would be short and sweet!
- We read your CV and cover letter carefully and contact you in either case
- If you pass the CV round, then up-to-2 interviews are all that’s left!
Apply now by sending your resume to [email protected]!