Want to challenge yourself in rewarding IT projects within talented people who love music, food, board games and… their office (where they enjoy all the prior)?
Hello! Let’s get to know each other!
Enable Startup is a one-stop IT solution provider based in Da Nang, Vietnam. Founded in 2016 on genuine passion for technologies, we have since then embarked relentlessly on over 50 projects with 30 global businesses of all shapes and sizes across 11 countries. Those challenging yet rewarding endeavors have honed our technical skills to fulfill world-class standards, while complementing our delivery capacities with solid industrial know-hows and best practices.
We provide startups and enterprises with tailor-made solutions that cover the gamut: from IT consulting to full-service software engineering execution and custom product development.
Under one roof, we pool talents with a broad spectrum of expertises: enterprise & startup consultants, data scientists, software engineers, designers and marketers. To achieve our team expansion roadmap in 2021, we are currently looking for a motivated Web Developer to join the team.
What you’ll do
- Turning designs and client requirements into the new fully functional web application.
- Building project structures and communicating it to your team.
- Working with the graphic designer, project manager, and backend teams to ensure the web application is running optimally at all times
- Communicate and report internally or directly to the client on status or result of work.
- Participate in On-board training and probation challenges
Is it YOU we are looking for?
- Good IT background, critical and logical thinking skills.
- Strong background in PHP Frameworks such as Laravel, Zend
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Being a team player with a high responsibility mindset
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Have knowledge of HTML/CSS, Responsive Design.
- Comfortable working with existing code and writing code from scratch.
- Familiar with source control systems (Git) is preferred.
- English: good reading & writing, basic speaking & listening.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Familiar with popular frontend frameworks such as ReactJS, VueJS is a big plus.
Why you’d love working with us
- Competitive compensation package with quarterly and annual bonus, annual health care insurance, and yearly performance.
- Truly a friendly, non-hierarchical and fast-growing working environment. We promise you a great work-life balance with little-to-no OT (and if it occurs, it’s paid!).
- Strongly focusing on personal development and satisfaction with a dedicated training roadmap as well as a clear career path designed for each individual.
- Very ideal for tech lovers since we adopt the latest trends as they emerge.
The recruitment process would be short and sweet!
- We read your CV and cover letter carefully and contact you in either case
- If you pass the CV round, then up-to-2 interviews are all that’s left!
Apply now by sending your resume to [email protected]!